Receptionist, 12 month Mat cover
Maternity Cover - 12 months fixed term contract from mid-October
My client is lookng for a Receptionist for a one year maternity cover. The successful candidate will be front of house, meeting and greeting clients and suppliers whilst performing a variety of administrative duties and clerical tasks.
You'll be joining a team of multi-channel strategists and planners, buying media creatively and passionately for a range of clients - locally, regionally and nationally. We're known as one of the UK's leading property media specialists but take pride in delivering the right media solutions at the right price for every brief across any sector. We see all campaigns through with expert campaign management and reporting.
- Ready to be an ambassador
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Efficient, organised multitasker with great attention to detail
- Meeting and greeting visitors as they arrive at the office and announcing them to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining presentable appearance of reception, kitchen and office areas at all times
- Sorting and distribution of post/arranging couriers
- Answering and forwarding phone calls and dealing with enquiries over the phone or via e-mail.
- Performing clerical duties such as printing, photocopying, filing, binding as well as other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Negotiating and ordering of stationery and supplies for all offices whilst maintaining an inventory stock
- Booking and co-ordinating meetings and organising catering
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and maintaining event calendars
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff
- Assisting with event co-ordination, both internally and externally
- Working on various projects for Marketing, Social, HR and Finance departments
- PA duties to the Chairman which include restaurant/hotel/travel bookings and ad-hoc duties
Company Environment & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Monthly target bonus
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days annual leave
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings