Traffic Manager at this leading Marketing Data Agency £40 - £50K
As Traffic Manager you will understand the challenges and timings around Martech projects and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll focus on resource management – utilising the workflow management tool to predict resource needs against the projects and ensure efficient prioritisation of workflow across the team and resource within set budgets.
- Documenting and implementing processes to ensure an effective delivery of projects
- Planning resources with clear estimates, tracking progress as the project starts
- Managing daily meetings to prioritise workloads for team members and checking briefs, flagging up challenges
- Checking status of outstanding tasks and running weekly forward planning meetings
- Reviewing capacity, ensuring solutions are put forward when needed (eg freelancers and managing their recruitment / invoice process)
- Tracking and reporting on project resources
For this role, you are: Highly organised! Experienced in Data-related marketing technology and you have superb communication skills.
You have worked with Resource Guru and Jira. You are numerical, commercially sound and understand the need for profitability and revenue forecasting.
You have worked in Martech, scoping and resourcing projects.
Apply for Traffic Manager at this leading Marketing Data Agency £40 - £50K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly