About my client
You'll be joining a team of multi-channel strategists and planners, buying creatively and passionately for a range of clients - locally, regionally and nationally. They are known as one of the UK's leading property media specialists but take pride in delivering the right media solutions at the right price for every brief across any sector. We see all campaigns through with expert campaign management and reporting.
They love what they do and live by the ethos of recommending media with confidence, innovation and passion.
- Ready to be an ambassador both internally and externally.
- Keen to get under the skin of their clients' businesses and work with their marketing teams to offer meaningful and insightful service.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Efficient, organised multitasker with great attention to detail
- Supporting an Account Manager on maintaining specific client accounts and generating deals and special offers for the good of the business and the client.
- Forging great relationships with media owners, clients, suppliers. Negotiating rates and interrogating reports.
- Researching, planning and implementing media activity across all offline and online channels.
- Liaising with all relevant partner creative and PR agencies, monitor and report on progress and deliver first-rate end-to-end service.
- General, but vital, administration duties.
Company Environment & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full years' service.
- Monthly target bonus
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days annual leave + 1 day extra for every calendar year worked up to a maximum of 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings
Apply for Media Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly