They’re the number one tech PR agency outside London - this year they’re continuing to grow and win even more exciting new B2B tech clients. As a result, they have a number of new roles that they need to fill with the best PR, Digital and Campaign superstars around so if you think that’s you, please apply now!
You will join them as an Account Director, working alongside the Client Services Director (also your Board level mentor) to develop existing accounts by identifying and securing upsell opportunities and managing and negotiating client renewals.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining achievable yet creative and innovative PR, content, digital and social media plans and campaigns which ensure demonstrable results for your team’s clients.
- Supporting the business development team, by contributing to pitches and new business projects while taking the lead on entry-level opportunities and acting as the internal lead for on-boarding new clients.
- Ensuring your team of PR, content and digital specialists is fully briefed on the campaign targets, objectives and strategy.
- Managing, coaching and mentoring your Account Manager to ensure the team’s success and their individual progression and development.
Account Director Requirements:
- At least five solid years of PR experience and worked predominately with B2B clients.
- Experience of leading and managing a PR team ensuring campaigns are delivered and SLAs are met.
- A proven track record of retaining and growing clients.
- Experience of working within the technology sphere would be a distinct advantage.
About our client:
Our client provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. They guarantee better results from their clients’ tech PR investment.
Location: Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000 per annum, plus private medical, enhanced pension and quarterly bonus
You may have experience of the following: PR Manager, Account Director, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Public Relations, Social Media Manager, Social Media, PR, Communications Manager, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Communications, etc.