Campaign Marketing Executive
Your new company
My client is a multinational industrial manufacturing and production British based company with head offices in Guildford. Part of a global brand, the company employs over 25,000 employees across 6 continents and is a market leader in their field. Due to movement in the team the job of Campaign Marketing Executive is available on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
As the Campaign Marketing Executive you will develop marketing communication strategies and deliver targeted customer acquisition campaigns that support the strategic objectives of the business. You will also develop professional and engaging media rich content to support customer acquisition activity for lead generation and market positioning for establishing and increasing market awareness.
Working with the wider Marketing Communications Team and external agencies, you will utilise your knowledge and experience of marketing communications to expertly develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns through the most appropriate channels to increase awareness and acquire new customers. You will have autonomous ownership of your own campaigns, largely lead generation campaigns, therefore you will lead generation/ account based marketing using relevant systems ie email marketing, CRM tools ie Salesforce etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to create, implement and monitor online and offline B2B marketing campaigns
- Understanding of digital marketing and how to apply it as part of an integrated campaign
- Use of analytics and reporting to support evaluation of campaign effectiveness and decision making
- Ability to identify best fit strategy to meet campaign objectives (e.g. Awareness, Retention, Growth strategies)
- Ability to evaluate and select the most suitable media and channels to ensure messaging is effectively delivered to target audiences.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively project manage multiple concurrent campaigns
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £35000 - £40000 plus benefits including pension and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. You will work with a company driving a "digital" first approach to engage its customers through targeted integrated marketing campaigns - giving you the opportunity to fully utilise your skills and take ownership of projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Campaign Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly