Marketing Assistant, £18,000 - £22,000, Huddersfield
A dynamic and forward thinking B2B Organisation in Huddersfield
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for an outgoing Marketing Assistant who has high attention to detail and can work to tight deadlines. This is a full mix marketing role covering content, video, campaigns, social media etc.
- Support the Marketing division with marketing tasks including digital, data reporting & social media, content, campaigns etc.
- Writing engaging content to promote business activities.
- Create both online marketing campaigns
- Manage and update the database to ensure marketing campaigns are effective
- Engaging customers via Social Media and full management of these accounts
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders including creative/digital agencies
- Updating website content to ensure correct brand, tone of voice.
- Marketing qualification - essential (CIM, degree etc.)
- Experience working in a Marketing Division
- Ability to work effectively and in accordance to demanding timescales
- Excellent copywriting and communications skills
- Strong organisation and planning
- Ability to think "outside of the box" - Creative flair
- Ability to use own initiative, taking tasks from start to finish
This role would best suit an ambitious and creative Marketing Assistant or a recent graduate with the passion and ambition to succeed in a marketing role.
The location of the Marketing Assistant role is Huddersfield, therefore this role is commutable from, West Yorkshire, Huddersfield, Halifax, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield etc.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly