Staffing Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
This agency are leaders in experiential, and are looking for a talented Staffing Manager to join them. As Staffing Manager, you’ll be responsible for staffing some of their largest and most exciting events, so you’ll need to be a candidate with some great experience in the field.
While here as Staffing Manager you’ll be responsible for sourcing, screening, hiring, training staff and much more. Offering you a great career, the agency you’ll be joining are growing and have amazing clients in a range of industries such as fashion, FMCG, tech and more. Is this the kind of Staffing Manager role you are looking for?
Being a Staffing Manager here you’ll be a vital part of the agency, ensuring that campaigns are run smoothly and given the best staff. This Staffing Manager will also be given the opportunity to have an input to recruitment strategy, and also bolster the staffing database within the agency to make future projects easier to manage.
Here’s what this Staffing Manager will do on the day-to-day:
- Sourcing and selecting staff for events, based on suitable for the brand and project
- Ensure staff are correctly briefed and trained for events
- Manage staff on-site and be a representation of the team
- Drive recruitment strategy and new business alike
- Working with clients to understand brand, project and needs for each event
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Staffing Manager:
- Experience within a staffing / experiential agency
- Confident in training staff for events
- Great interpersonal skills
- Desire to kick on with your career
If you think you’re the Staffing Manager we want to hear from then please do let me know.
Please quote JW855 when applying for this Staffing Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/