Consumer Insights Analyst
Working as part of the Consumer and CRM Analytics team, you will be responsible for delivering the analysis of consumer behaviour and marketing campaign insights and analytics. The team provides actionable insight to enable the personalised targeting on marketing campaigns to customers.
- Partner with senior subscriptions team to proactively identify opportunities for incremental revenue generation across all areas of the subscriptions business.
- Develop reporting suite to provide insight on subscriber behaviour for both online and offline acquisition and renewal channels
- Customer behaviour analysis including trend and cluster analysis
- Develop reports and dashboards for business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of database structures and relational databases
- Experience working with complex customer data
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Strong MS SQL skills
- Experience of managing stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex analysis results and processes to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner
Apply for Consumer Insights Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly