Front-End Developer - Manchester - £35-40k
Highly-respected, creative digital agency, based in central Manchester, is looking for a talented front-end developer with solid agency experience to join their technical team.
Reporting into the Technical Director, you will take the lead on a variety of projects that come through, largely for music and entertainment clients. The projects this agency gets involved with tend to be beautiful, well-crafted, front-end pieces and they need a well-experienced front-end developer with a real passion for their craft to join them.
You will have worked agency-side for most of your career and be used to working across differing projects simultaneously. You will have a creative mind and the technical know-who to make sure each project that leaves the agency is slick and created with finesse. You will also possess the following skills/experience:
- Excellent communication skills, able to discuss complex technical ideas and solutions with fellow developers and the wider team
- Experience working with Agile/Lean Agile/Kanban working practices and tools
- Advanced use of version control services such as Gitlab/Github together with working on multiple branches and maintaining code with the rest of the team
- Comfortable using command-line interfaces; both on the remote servers and locally
- Comfortable using task-runners and dependency management tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower
- Webpack, NPM and Composer
- Familiar with best practices around optimising code, asset management and caching techniques
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant agency who are really making waves and producing top-class digital work for a world-wide audience.
Apply for Front-End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly