Digital Marketing Manager
Introduction to TM Forum
TM Forum is a global association of over 850-member companies that generate US$2 trillion in revenue and serve five billion customers across 180 countries. We drive collaboration and collective problem-solving to maximize the business success of communication and digital service providers and their ecosystem of suppliers around the world. We support members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution, and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation. You can learn more at www.tmforum.org.
Our vision is to drive the next wave of digital business growth – the digitization of every industry – by providing a common innovation platform to connect businesses, industries, and ecosystems. Our workflow methodology is called ‘TIME’ which stands for ‘Think’, ‘Innovate & Make’ and ‘Execute’ because we give our members ‘TIME’ so they can go faster in their digital transformation. Each of the three phases in our workflow methodology is program managed: Think is managed through the work of advisory boards, the events team, and the research and media team; Innovate & Make is managed by our long-established industry collaboration team; and ‘Execute’ is managed by our Training, Conformance, Certification and Leadership Awards teams.
Digital Marketing at TM Forum
The Forum is focused on digital transformation and uses good practice digital marketing where appropriate and possible, instep with available resources. We are always interested to learn more and improve. Our approach to data management is relatively sophisticated with good persona-based segmentation. Our end-to-end automated marketing & sales campaigns work, using Marketo & Salesforce, and are successfully driving commercial results, with good teamwork between the product, marketing and sales teams. Areas of knowledge we want to deepen next include multi-channel campaign attribution, account-based marketing and our in-house practice around social media buying including retargeting. We use Objectives and Key Result metrics to track our performance with an open and transparent approach to improving Key Results as a team.
About TM Forum’s Research & Media Team
The Research & Media team is a high-profile part of the Forum’s ‘Thinking’. 90,000 people subscribe to the weekly newsletter, making it the Forum’s front door for many. The Research & Media team create about 40 sponsored reports and webinars annually and have a ‘weekly’ editorial approach on the Inform channel. The quality of the work attracts a constant stream of sponsors from across the industry.
The Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the vice-president of marketing and works closely with other members of the marketing team. They have particular responsibility for marketing the work of the Research and Media team and take part in the weekly Research & Media team meetings to ensure Research reports are promoted appropriately and webinar attendance is on track.
The Digital Marketing Manager is experienced in developing simple digital marketing campaigns, copy writing, and using marketing automation tools – most likely having developed these skills in a B2B technology environment.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Marketo (or comparable marketing automation platform) and be used to targeting different personas and understand account-based marketing techniques. They will be experienced in social-media buying – particularly LinkedIn and experience of managing digital advertising re-targeting would be useful.
This is a great role for a detailed and conscientious person to be a critical part of a small team and it’s a great environment to deepen digital marketing skills in a global B2B technology environment.
This is a home based position.
- Degree educated and able to combine copy writing and data management skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and social media buying,
- Demonstrable track record of consistently delivering results through digital marketing campaigns in a B2B technology context
- Knowledge and experience of marketing globally, as well as experience working in a multi-national company with internal teams spread across multiple locations around the world
- Consummate team player with good influencer skills, who works adeptly cross-functionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including managing demanding people and difficult situations
- Highly organized and able to continually multi-task across several events at the same time
- Comfortable with data and regular reporting up to senior management level and excellent knowledge of tools including Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress etc.
- Experience of working in a B2B context in a global environment
- Comfortable working remotely most of the time
- Working to tight deadlines
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly