- Dynamic, forward-thinking eCommerce consultancy.
- Impressive range of lifestyle brand partners.
- Unique Branch Merchandiser role.
This eCommerce consultancy is disrupting the digital scene in Bristol and beyond with a unique way of partnering with brands, acting as a genuine extension of their partners in-house team. As Branch Merchandiser, you’ll work collaboratively with the consultancy’s key brand partners to ensure maximum profitability is being achieved in-store at all times.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on ensuring products appear in the right store at the right time and in the right quantities. This involves working closely with the in-house buyer to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance. You’ll consistently deliver in-depth store and category analysis, scoping out opportunities to optimise wherever possible.
This is a strategic role – you’ll manage seasonal range planning and grading based on sales turnover, store profile and size, as well as extensive forecasting to increase sales and avoid obsolete stock. It’ll also be up to you to review daily and weekly trading reports to reduce stock risks.
You’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with Store Managers and Regional Managers to pass on feedback based on store analysis, identifying any store concerns and opportunities for development, actioning where possible.
The brands you will be working with are genuinely interesting propositions with strong and unique brand stories and large scale growth plans on the cards. You’ll likely be out in the field visiting stores (predominantly in London) around once a week, the rest of the time you’ll be based in the office working collaboratively with the in-house Buyer and eCommerce Managers.
What experience you’ll need
- Familiar with retail business systems related to planning and merchandising.
- Strategic merchandising experience with an in depth understanding of store grading to ensure stock is in the right place, at the right time in the right volume.
- Highly analytical and organised.
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others to drive success.
- Comfortable creating and presenting trading reports in an engaging way.
- Passionate about an exciting brand story and appreciation of consumer centricity.
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills, including V-lookups.
- Strong interpersonal skills - enthusiastic, approachable and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Great communication skills (written & verbal).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but up to around the £30-35k. In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance, awesome team / collaborative approach and a mature working environment where staff can enjoy flexible working.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Apply for Branch Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly