Assistant Brand Manager
About the Business
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to come on board and develop/ progress with global marketing leading brands. Globally loved and recognised, this business boasts some of the world's most iconic brands. This business strives to create an environment that fosters creativity and talent enabling their people to bring to market some of the most popular and well-known brands. The business is built on fresh ideas and insights which help continue to grow the brands and hold their world-famous reputation.
About The Roe:
- Assistant Brand Manager
- £30,000- £35,000
- Reading, Berkshire
As Assistant Brand Manager you will report into the Senior Brand Manager and will be responsible for driving expertise on your brand. You will ensure effective, creative and efficient implementation of marketing plans by working cross-functionally including agencies, visual merchandising teams, consumer products and sales teams.
- Execution of brand activation plans including both ATL/BTL.
- Develop expertise of the market place, retail dynamics, consumer and shopper behavior in order to increase market share.
- Responsible for brand activities across traditional media including consumer engagement digital activities.
- Drive customer engagement through presentations of product lines and brand plans.
- Support the SBM in developing and driving the execution of brand retail activation plans.
- Support SBM with pricing (including PNL, Margin, and Forecast)
What we are ideally looking for
- FMCG Background - Consumer Goods or Food and Drink
- Degree EducatedConfident at building strong and effective relationships with a large number of stakeholders
- Passionate about wanting to progress as lots of opportunities are on offer.
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects within deadlinesFluent in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
Apply for Assistant Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly