PR & Marketing Manager
Our client is an independent, privately owned firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants delivering services across the full property lifecycle.
This is a new created role which reports into the Managing Partner, working closely together to establish and enhance the brand reputation of the business and deliver consistent brand messaging both internally and externally; as the go-to property consultancy and a desirable, ambitious employer.
You will work with a variety of stakeholders from across the business including the Managing Partner, Divisional Heads and the Head of Practice Operations. They will also work closely, and manage relationships, with external agencies.
You will be responsible for PR & Communications, Marketing & Events and Digital.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will work with a diverse range of stakeholders in a professional, collaborative and engaging manner. Character fit is paramount, as our client takes great pride in their team; building a community of like-minded individuals who work together to deliver results.
- Solid PR experience within commercial real estate or professional services industry.
- Previous experience of creative B2B PR campaign management and planning
- Existing media relationships
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Passion and expertise in social media; including how to exploit social media from a PR and reputation management perspective
- Experience of using Gorkana and other industry-standard resources
- Strong writing skills
- Highly articulate with excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to proofread
- Outgoing personality, flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic and fun
- Being a self-starter is paramount
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
This is a that true greenfield role. There's no one to replace and you can really make this role your own.
This is a great place to work. They have fabulous offices and a real team culture. They're fun and relaxed, but at the same time they work hard. They need someone who is going to be "one of the gang", someone who likes a bit of banter. A social chameleon and someone who can really "work the room".
Apply for PR & Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly