Communications and Campaigns Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join this highly successful beauty FMCG group with a global presence, as Communications and Campaigns Manager on 12 months' FTC basis, overseeing PR, Social Media, Web and Events. This role would be best suited to an experienced Comms Manager looking to progress their career with a well-known, international organisation.
- Taking on a leadership role within the communications team, PR and Social Media department, taking full ownership of developing annual strategic communication plans
- Day to day management of 6 direct reports, delegating tasks, mentoring, sharpening their skills, developing performance etc.
- Working across and in collaboration with numerous departments incl. Marketing, Sales and Finance
- Project and event management, coordination and implementation of company and brand events
- Regular assessment of the effectiveness of communications strategies, analysis and putting together improvement plans if necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in communications and PR
- Leadership experience in building, coaching and mentoring a team of communications specialists
- Leadership and project management skills
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a collaborative environment
- Strategic thinker with can do attitude
Apply for Communications and Campaigns Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly