Account Manager /Senior Account Manager
Our client, a specialist marketing communications agency on the South Coast with an enviable reputation are currently recruiting for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their talented team with great prospects. This will suit an experienced professional with a marketing communications/PR background gained within an agency.
Account Manager Duties Include:
· Account handling multiple PR and marketing projects, ensuring these are completed on time & within budget.
· Working closely with the client to uncover news stories to turn into press releases & articles.
· Writing a broad range of materials.
· Managing numerous projects at once.
· Building relationships with editors, showing confidence in pitching articles and gaining targeted media coverage.
· Managing the implementation of integrated PR and marketing programmes including: email marketing; video production; press & digital advertising; advertorials/inserts; direct mail, marketing collateral; exhibition support; websites & social media activity.
· Attending trade shows to network.
Account Manager Skills Required:
· Solid marketing/communications/PR experience gained within an agency
· Strong written abilities covering press releases; SEO PR; articles; white papers; case studies; newsletters; reports; videos; websites/blogs & sales materials including brochures.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Ability to manage & prioritise multiple projects.
· Confident and enthusiastic.
This is a varied and fast-paced role requiring an enthusiastic self-starter with excellent marketing communications/PR experience. We want to hear from you if this sounds like you! Great prospects!
Apply for Account Manager /Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly