Are you passionate about a career in events? Do you want to gain experience in a fast-paced and busy legal environment? If so, this fantastic Events Assistant position at a forward-thinking, international law firm could be the perfect opportunity to do just that.
Reporting into the International Event Manager, the Events Assistant will support the wider events team in implementing the firm wide events programme. Day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Upkeep of the international events calendar
- Assisting with venue sourcing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers
- Attending events on the day to ensure smooth running
- Helping to produce name badges and attendee lists
- Supporting the wider BD & Marketing team with ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and research skills. Previous marketing experience in a professional services firm (such as a law firm, consultancy or B2B business) would be ideal.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Apply for Events Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly