Senior Marketing Manager
The Role: This is a full portfolio ownership opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join a leading media organisation who are responsible for delivering one of the biggest B2B exhibitions in the world. The Senior Marketing Manager will report to and work alongside the Event Director in managing end-end campaigns to drive sponsorship and exhibitor attendance. They will receive support on execution from the wider marketing department within multi-channel campaigns and manage/brief some external agencies. The marketing department have three key objectives;
- Drive exhibitor and sponsorship attendance
- Generate leads for the conference programme
- Manage exhibitor promotional marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to all aspects of marketing activity including copywriting, data management, email (Hubspot automation), PR, liaising with designers/photographers, and website updates. The Senior Marketing Manager will need to be confident and outgoing as there are wider teams that they will need to interact with (Production, Designers, Sales).
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager include:
- Developing and building the marketing strategy and leading the campaigns
- Implementing innovative campaigns to drive sponsorship and exhibitor attendance
- Working with the email automation (Hubspot) platform and CRM (Salesforce)
- Liaising with production, designers, sales teams, and wider marketing to pull together campaigns
- Using analytics tools to create data and insight reports on campaign successes
- Liaising with suppliers to brief and ensure event collateral is produced and delivered timely
- Manage social media including Twitter and Linkedin
- Researching, planning, writing and implementing marketing plan
- Relevant experience in a B2B Events, preferably within commodities
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience from strategy through to execution
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Knowledge of database and analytics, ideally Salesforce
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in email automation, HTML and MS Office Suite
The Company: Global media and events company that create some of the biggest B2B exhibitions in the world. The company have been established since the 1980's and they are investing in the marketing team to help continue the growth of the events. The event that this role supports is the flagship event of the business with revenue of over $20million and a visitor attendance of over 30,000 people.
The Package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-35,000
- 10% Bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.