A highly recognised consumer brand is looking for an ecommerce manager to manage a team and lead digital transformation of all digital aspects.
The idea candidate must have managed a team and have a good understanding of digital skills: Analytics, SEO, PPC, Conversion, Strategy, Mobile, Web etc.
In your role you will drive new ideas, strategies & concepts, and reporting to senior management on digital activity & trends.
ECOMMERCE MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Must have previously managed the full spectrum of digital channels; PPC, Display, Mobile, SEO, Content and multi-brand websites.
- On site conversion optimisation
- Analysing site activity (Google analytics), defining and then implementing testing to drive site engagement and sales.
- Proofing online content
- Content management experience
- Developing and implementing social campaigns and creating awareness
- Have a deep understanding of online marketing channels, with a track record of delivering growth, revenue uplift and ROI in an ecommerce business
- Ability to identify new areas of opportunity
- Be first in market with promotional ideas and activities
- Be willing to roll their sleeves up and contribute to the business
- Have demonstrable experience in growing a brands' profile across all channels, including offline
- Be an expert in stakeholder management, as you will be working closely with senior management
- Experience managing a team
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly