Digital Marketing Executive 6 Months FTC
Your new company
Your new company is a well established, specialist manufacturing business with a strong reputation and based in the Kendal area. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
In your new role you will report to the highly experienced Marketing Manager and be responsible for supporting in the delivery of the digital strategy. You will be responsible for the management & on-going development of Company website and SEO programme, as well as the CRM marketing module, including involvement in lead generation campaigns. You will evaluate marketing campaigns including analysis and reporting using Google Analytics and Social analytic tools and create and distribute relevant email content.
What you'll need to succeed
- SEO, Social Media and Google Analytics experience.
- Strong B2B digital marketing skills.
- Creative and Innovative, willing to work off own initiative.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Digital content marketing experience.
- Email marketing experience.
- Experienced with Social Media platforms such as Hootsuite and Social Bakers.
- Experience with using Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Umbraco, Craft, etc
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and gain the opportunity to work on an exciting project of digital transformation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.