eCommerce Sales & Operation Manager
Let’s Talk About You
You want to own your career and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as an eCommerce Sales & Operation Manager. The role will generate the sustainable growth in the category for multiple brands in multiple e-channels. You will work on strengthening the management for the brands in the category from portfolio, pricing and promotion perspectives, and continually contribute for the gross margin. You will keep being innovative and be open-minded for the eCommerce business opportunity in the category.
Let’s Get Down To Business
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Manager to leverage their experience and develop eCommerce sales & operation strategy for Edgewell in China. The role demands a great deal of stakeholder involvement, so is ideal for someone who enjoys communication and building long lasting relationships.
Here’s a sample of the type of things you will be responsible for:
- Deliver eCommerce sales and profit target by developing and implementing business operation plans within budget by complying Edgewell's eCommerce strategy
- Responsible for both direct business, online distributor business and cross border business for multiple brands in personal care category
- Play the key role to define portfolio, pricing and promotion strategy for each brand for each e-channels, and make sure the efficacy of implementation
- Manage eCommerce direct business operations includes but not limited to TP management, inventory and warehouse, logistics and distribution, sales forecasting management and funding management, etc.
- Optimize business ROI by accurate planning and execution in quarterly and monthly level and with efficient communication between eCommerce, marketing, online key accounts and TP
- Responsible for the customer acquisition, development and retention with eBusiness B2B solutions
- Success will be determined by the effective application of B2B platform, value extraction, customer experience, sales and marking effectiveness and operations efficiency
- Build up the business relationship with key eCommerce platforms in a professional way for stable sales growth and potential opportunities, e.g. develop and execute annual business plan and drive regular business reviews and engagement
Show Us What You’ve Got
Ideally you will have solid eCommerce sales and operation experience gained within a commercial or FMCG business. You must be fluent in English & Chinese.
In this role, it is important that you are able to work assertively, flexibly and collaboratively with individuals and teams located externally. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our values and belief in ‘challenge to win’.
Here are some of the requirements we are looking for:
- University degree or above
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically from developing strategic plans
- Ownership for the sustainable growth in the category, actively seeking for more business opportunity
- Solid China eCommerce experience with 7-8 years working in brands, eCommerce operators, eCommerce platforms or marketplaces, in either business operations or business development role with a track record of achievements
- Strong experience with 3-4 years in business development in online business, especially in cross-borders eCommerce, either with platforms, online distributors, or brands
- Knowledge of the Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty market segments preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with an up to date CV in English along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us on WeChat 微信公众号：Edgewell企业招聘
Apply for eCommerce Sales & Operation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly