eCommerce Campaigns and Contents Manager
Let’s Talk About You
You want to own your career and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as an eCommerce Campaigns and Contents Manager. The role will lead Edgewell China's eCommerce marketing strategy and implementation, co-working with APAC & China eCommerce team and brand marketing team to develop the e-category, e-portfolio and pricing strategy. You will also develop effective eCommerce communications strategies across various sales models including direct, channel, distribution partners and cross-border. You will leverage integrated planning for marketing campaigns and eCommerce consumer activations/initiatives.
Let’s Get Down To Business
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Manager to leverage their experience and develop eCommerce marketing strategy for Edgewell in China. The role demands a great deal of stakeholder involvement, so is ideal for someone who enjoys communication and building long lasting relationships.
Here’s a sample of the type of things you will be responsible for:
- Analyze eCommerce market and brand development trend, design overall eCommerce content marketing strategy and business goals for multiple brands
- Make plans of content topics and coordination with ad agency and eCommerce third party agency for content production during campaigns and daily operation
- Coordinate with the eCommerce sales & operation team and the third party agency for the implementation of contents promotion and live stream promotion, and review effects and ROI
- eCommerce consumer connection asset leveraging and development
- Design suitable promotion tactics of contents through multiple marketing channels
- Responsible for the online consumer communication includes guidance book for customer service, special inquiries, complaints and other voices
Show Us What You’ve Got
Ideally you will have solid eCommerce marketing experience gained within a commercial or FMCG business. You must be fluent in English & Chinese.
In this role, it is important that you are able to work assertively, flexibly and collaboratively with individuals and teams located externally. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our values and belief in ‘challenge to win’.
Here are some of the requirements we are looking for:
- University degree or above; majoring in marketing, media communication and advertisement is a plus
- 5-7 years' work experience in eCommerce, content marketing or social media operation areas
- Proficient knowledge in content marketing and KOL ecosystem, innovative content design, live show and short video operation, social media operation, etc.
- Clear understanding of the brand, market and target customers, and familiar with consumer interest enhancement tactics
- Strong interest in entertainment and fans operation, and strong business sense in innovation trend
- Knowledge of the Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty market segments preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with an up to date CV in English along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Follow Us on WeChat 微信公众号：Edgewell企业招聘
Apply for eCommerce Campaigns and Contents Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly