Account Manager (Communications)
Are you an Account Executive looking for an Account Manager role, or an Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge? Whether you have 2 years' experience or 20, we have an opportunity to join a very successful agency that offers stability, variety, well-being, and career development opportunities. We have worked with this agency for the last 10 years and placed many a happy candidate there.
This well-established communications agency has steadily grown over 22 years and now offers creative and design services from London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Bicester, as well as overseas. The agency specialises in investor relations, digital, brand and engagement for a suite of high profile clients across a variety of sectors.
They offer a wonderful company culture with a focus on your overall well-being, and a commitment to ensuring you are supported at work and included in various fitness and social challenges and events, in addition to a great list of company benefits!
They are based in Bicester very close to Bicester Village train station and 10 minutes from Bicester North train station.
The role of the Account Manager is to work with a diverse portfolio of clients, delivering integrated and strategic corporate communications. Specialising in Annual Reporting, the AM works with the print, digital, design, brand and specialist teams to deliver creative and innovative solutions. You will work alongside a team of 20 in the Bicester office and within a client services team of 10.
- Project manage multiple projects
- Take briefs assisted by senior colleagues if appropriate
- Prepare project costs
- Prepare project plans and time schedules
- Attend client meetings
- Brief creative team with assisted by senior colleagues if appropriate
- Present creative work with the assistance of design colleagues
- Prepare contact reports and project progress reports
- Plan work into the studio
- Prepare purchase orders
- Prepare invoices for review
- Provide management team with project status and gross profit information on all projects as requested
- Explain to clients the full range of the agencies offer, its key propositions, and client list
- Identify potential opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products and services and explain them to senior colleagues
- Be recognised by clients as the key day to day contact for the delivery of their projects
You will have experience working in an agency environment and experience in managing design projects across a variety of clients. You don't need to have had experience in corporate communications, as that will be trained, but you do need to have come from an agency, as such this is a really good opportunity to do something different and broaden your experience. Equally, if you have a fair few years' experience and you're looking for a change, and happy to take on Account Manager level, then we'd love to talk to you too!
You'll enjoy the security of a large agency group and will feel very looked after in terms of your well-being and your career aspirations.
To apply for the role of Communications Account Manager please send your cv to us as soon as you can or call in to chat it through further.
Apply for Account Manager (Communications)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly