Digital Marketing Manager
This unique company has found a gap in the health industry and is absolutely killing it.
As they're still quite new to the market , this team have the mentality of a start up with the financial backing to support! This is a global business which is incredibly collaborative. Everyone is high performing and the team are young, ambitious and so very lovely.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a newly created role so really looking for someone that can look at the data and develop digital strategy across website, CRM, paid digital and social - there is agency support but they are looking to have quite a bit of it in house so it's also a "doing" role!
- Website management - platform ownership of CMS, with responsibility for reporting, optimisation, IA and UX.
- Supporting the effective recruitment of radiologists via SEO, SEM, native, retargeting and paid social campaigns.
- E-CRM - platform ownership of HubSpot marketing automation tool, including reporting and optimisation of campaign delivery, driving B2C leads into Saleforce CRM.
- Drive insight-based decision making through clear and timely reporting on channel and campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Management of digital agencies.
- Proficiency with CMS, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- In depth experience of e-CRM and marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot) and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce).
- Strong data management and reporting skills using MS Excel.
- Will be a real team player and happy collaborating with an amazing team.
If you're interested in working with this ambitious team, apply today!
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly