We have a brilliant opportunity for a Product Marketing Executive to join the country's most trusted education content business who provide education leaders with commanding intelligence, services and tools.
In this 3 month interim position as the Product Marketing Executive, you will deliver the engagement and growth strategies for the company's digital content products by working closely with a variety of internal marketing and sales teams. You will be responsible for delivering integrated campaigns which maximise sales and retention, ensuring that membership experience is optimised through strong brand, messages and values in all member communications.
The ideal candidate will have a strong experience of customer acquisition and engagement through direct and digital marketing campaigns. You will have exceptional copywriting skills across all channels including email and print, ideally with experience in performance marketing. Sector interest would be preferable as the company is looking for someone to come on board as soon as possible and hit the ground running.
- Work with the marketing team, product managers, account managers and business development to develop the acquisition and engagement marketing strategy, which sits alongside the product, content and company strategy
- Work with content leads to ensure that newly developed articles and fresh content is effectively communicated to members and prospective members
- Work with product managers to ensure that marketing is effectively aligned with new product developments and feature enhancements
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns with a view to ensuring we ultimately meet acquisition targets
- Make the best use of the full marketing mix (email, direct mail, social media, digital, PR etc) to ensure campaigns are as effective as possible
- Plan and project manage the creation and delivery of communications via a range of channels (including email and direct mail)
- Work with the digital team to integrate digital channels, and ensure that activity is effectively integrated into wider digital marketing activities
- Regularly report to product and sales meetings on the success of recent campaigns using insights from Google Analytics, Tableau, Hubspot, qualitative data, and other sources.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong B2B marketing experience
- Strong data analysis and preparation skills
- Good existing knowledge of email marketing tools and CRM systems
- Good team-working skills and be adept at managing various stakeholders/agendas
- Be able to suggest and implement creative ideas to reach and engage with groups of schools
- A keen interest developing education sector expertise and sensitive to the needs and culture of school leaders, governors, local authorities and multi-academy trusts.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly