We have a fantastic opportunity for a creatively minded Marketing Executive to join a trusted, professional travel management company who have a large global client base.
The London based company is a leading player in corporate travel management, offering an immaculate service for professionals that have high-quality and thorough requirements. The company believes in delivering an exceptional service which requires a fine attention to the smallest of details across all areas of the business, including marketing.
The company is seeking a confident and highly motivated Marketing Executive who has the ability to work both collaboratively and independently to promote, enhance and protect brand reputation and to drive engagement across all channels including social media and print. You must have brilliant communication skills, both written and verbal and show an excellent attention to detail as you look to build and market the company's distinctive brand and market position.
- Execute activities to the highest standards, ensuring adherence to global brand guidelines
- Execute the creation of materials to reflect the agreed brand hierarchy to build the company's distinctive brand and market position
- Deliver creative solutions across all channels, including social media, video and other digital and print collateral
- Design and update collateral to support product, supplier and sector plans as well as the global recruitment campaign as required
- Create brand templates for use across all markets for items including but not limited to Microsoft Office and social media templates
- Create, maintain and refresh the image library, ensuring local market needs are reflected and images are being used appropriately, including updating the company's website
- Support account management by producing a range of client facing materials including quarterly review decks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience of working with Creative Cloud suite/other marketing technology is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- Attention to detail is a must in this role
- Clear and concise communication - verbal & written
- Friendly and helpful manner both on the telephone and in email
- Methodical, process driven approach
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
- Evidence prior success of executing marketing skills as outlined above.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly