Marketing Manager - High-profile Branding & Design Agency, Central London
We are looking for a creative, intellectually smart marketing manager to join a high-profile, international branding and design agency. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small but highly-effective marketing team overseeing the company's marketing strategy and brand identity. You will be reporting into a marketing director and will have responsibility for line managing the marketing assistant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support with overseeing the marketing strategy and budget
- Helping to grow the reach of the brand through multiple channels
- Identifying target markets and opportunities and working closely with the business development team
- Creating compelling and effective marketing collateral and content
- Line managing the UK marketing assistant
- Developing and managing the CRM database
- Logistical organisation of marketing events, seminars, client entertainment etc
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications and activities and preparing weekly progress reports
The successful applicant will be degree educated (or equivalent) with a proven track record of success in marketing positions within agencies or corporate companies. A strong understanding and experience of using online channels, social media and Google Analytics is essential together with excellent project management skills,
The client is hoping to arrange interviews as soon as possible so please apply immediately if you are interested.
Apply for Marketing Manager - High-profile Branding & Design Agency, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly