Marketing & PR Executive
Great new opportunity with one of the UKs largest and well known brands. Based in Central London we are looking for candidates with strong communication and PR experience with a willingness to grow with the role.
This role is based within a large marketing team and will cover all aspects of the marketing spectrum. General responsibilities include;
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company's marketing communications.
- Responsible for relationship management with our PR, Research, Content, Events, Operational and Creative teams. Including but not restricted to the sharing of information, identifying synergies and cascading of information.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met, including tactical campaign ROI.
- Utilising the market and customer insights to drive recommendations for innovation and development of marketing activity.
- Supporting and assisting local marketing coordinators, particularly their marketing skills development and utilisation of the marketing toolkit and maintaining best practice.
This role is positioned as a three month contract with the view to becoming permanent at a later date.
Apply for Marketing & PR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly