Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - Integrated Agency
JB90 - £30,000
Would you like to look forward to going to work everyone morning? People that work here do.
We are lucky enough to be recruiting for an integrated design and marketing agency based in a beautiful converted barn in Hertfordshire. They're 40 people strong and growing consistently year on year. Following a major client win, they are now looking to hire an ambitious Senior Account Executive or Account Manager. They work with a variety of different clients within commercial property, hospitality and food & drink.
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. They are hugely proud of the work they produce, and it shows! Their culture is key, and the retention of staff emphasises this, most people stay for at least 5 years and many people have been there more than 10.
If you come from an agency background and have client facing experience with the ability to brief a studio, this could be ideal.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Work closely with Account Director to help develop existing accounts
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
What you'll find in this agency, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You will need to be a team player, someone who is good at building relationships and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
If you ask them, they'll tell you it's all about the people and the clients who they consider to be friends.
In addition to the fantastic working environment, you can also expect the following
- Regular reviews and a tailored development plan
- A company bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Pension @ 5%
- Company funded drinks and social events
- Free parking
Please apply asap for more information.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly