Licensing Executive, Apparel, Essex
Full-time, flexible working and unlimited holiday allowance following 6-month probationary period
An exciting and innovative business is looking for an Associate Commercial Manager to join a rapidly growing, people focused team.
Who are we:
You'll be joining an award-winning brand licensing company. They partner with iconic brands taking them into the world of merchandise and publishing, and ensuring there is a home for them at retail. They develop innovative brand extension strategies, working with best in class manufacturers to create products ranging from food, toys, apparel, housewares, gifts, stationery, publishing, promotions and toys.
What part will you play:
As an integral part of the team, you will work closely to support a team of sales managers and brand managers, organising trade show diaries, managing licensee lists, keeping brand status sheets up to date, and being the go-to person for the day to day organisational support for the team. You will participate in regular staff meetings, trade events, and all relevant licensee and brand owner meetings, so there will be some travel involved. As the role evolves you will take on the responsibility of being the key point person for manufacturers/licensees in certain categories. Your focus will be on softlines & apparel.
What type of person are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who will thrive on keeping a busy team running, facilitating a smooth schedule of meetings, events, correspondence and paperwork.
- The candidate must possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fluid environment.
- Timely and Professional approach to all elements of the role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to choose an appropriate form of communications e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities, sharing learnings and information with the team.
- University Degree in business, marketing, product management or similar.
This role will report to a Senior Retail & Brand Manager and work closely with the wider team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in the workplace in either marketing, licensing, sales or brand management.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply, please get in touch with a copy of your CV and email Rachel Steele at Blue Forge by clicking the link below.