Market Strategy & Planning Manager
About The Opportunity:
- Marketing Strategy and Planning - Revolutionary Food Brand
- £55k - £60k + Car Allowance
Working for a revolutionary food brand who are market leaders. This position is newly created due to mass double digit growth and the need for a new department.
As Marketing Strategy and Planning you will get the opportunity to shape this new department and equip the business with the tools and strategies it needs to become a £1billion business.
The role will see you support the strategic development of NPD, ensuring the innovation pipeline is sufficient to support the category growth. You will be responsible for making market recommendations through insights and analysis, advising on pricing and promotion strategy. Ensuring they have the right pack size and lines on shelf in retailers, and that the right promotion and NPD launches are happening at the right time in the market.
This is a significant opportunity for an ambitious and talented insights driven marketer or category management professional to build something they can be proud of.
Some might even call it a legacy!
You will have been well trained with demonstrable experience of developing and building either marketing Insights or category insights in FMCG or consumer goods markets.
We want to hear from you if:
· Proven experience of working with FMCG / consumer goods market data
· Desire to make yourself visible within a large mutifaceted team
· Confident, smart, creative thinker.
· Ability to work in a multi-faceted team and inflence those around you
· Can think big picture whilst maintaining commitment to the small steps that will get you there.
· Have the ability to create category changing propositions founded in sound insight
· You are commercially minded, you know your numbers and everything that impacts them.