Bletchley Park are looking for a Marketing Manager to grow and evolve the Bletchley Park brand in order to raise awareness and increase brand profile and equity, as well as drive ticket sales and maximise income generation.
About the Role:
- Ensure the Bletchley Park brand values and visual identity are embedded across all marketing channels (both on and offline) and that all standard information about the Bletchley Park visitor offer and sponsors’ acknowledgements are accurate and up to date.
- Manage all external advertising – marketing campaign planning and delivery, making full use of a wide range of media including print, advertising and digital content. Be the main point of contact for the media and design agency.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the new CRM system, liaising with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure the system is effective at meeting organisational needs and building audience relationships.
- Management of the Bletchley Park website including updates and contributing to ongoing development. This including advising internal stakeholders, liaising with external agencies and keeping abreast of advances in content, industry trends, SEO, tagging and analytics. Approval of posts created by other departments including events and Collections online.
- Brand Guardian. Advise colleagues across other departments on Bletchley Park brand, tone of voice, house style and visual identity. This includes across exhibitions, merchandise, signage and learning.
- Work with the Social Media and Content Officer to support digital content creation and approval for Bletchley Park’s digital channels including website and social media.
- Work with the Creative Design Manager to develop onsite marketing and collateral – ensuring they are kept up to date, including tabletalkers, posters, leaflets, banners, maps.
- Work closely with the Creative Design Manager to give creative support and direction on; Printed collateral including marketing materials, corporate documents, signage, as required
- Manage the Communications and Marketing Assistant.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience of brand execution and digital marketing with proven achievements
- Familiar with the marketing mix and how to shape materials to be effective to target audiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to be confident, patient and articulate when communicating at all levels
- High level of written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience of dealing and negotiating with third party suppliers
- Comprehensive IT skills including Photoshop and experience of InDesign and WordPress
- Previous travel trade marketing experience
- Previous brand licensing and ecommerce experience
- Experience of working in the heritage sector or at a heritage attraction
If you meet the requirements and think this would be the perfect move for you please apply below.
More searches like this
- Creative and Design Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in Milton Keynes
- Marketing Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in Milton Keynes
- Digital / Online Marketing Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in Milton Keynes
- Social Media Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in Milton Keynes
- SEO Leisure / Entertainment / Sport jobs in Milton Keynes