The role of Marketing Manager:
This Marketing Manager position reports directly into the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who is based in the UK and sits across all four business units. The Marketing Manager will have ownership of one of the business units and work strategically on creating bespoke propositions to use in complex, high-value sales cycles.
The incoming Marketing Manager will work very closely with the CMO and field sales teams globally and be targeted on generating opportunity pipeline and nurturing that pipeline to the point of MQL's, SQL's and SAL's. As well as curating engaging content utilising any channels to drive customer interaction and brand awareness. The organisation has a team of four; a videographer, market researcher, copywriter and social media assistant, that will provide some centralised support, and a content, digital and performance agency to support the commercial campaigns.
The organisation has Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Hubspot analytics and other tools to support the digital and data-first approach. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a commercial marketing role within an SME B2B tech organisation (software, hardware, service), experience of running B2B content-lead lead generation marketing campaigns converting outbound to inbound sales leads, along with highly targeted brand awareness.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Learning about the business' products and services
- Developing complex, content-lead inbound marketing campaigns driving awareness (to MQL's, SQL's through to SAL's
- Deciding on the right channel mix for each campaign, utilising events, email, social, DM, and digital where necessary
- Leading project teams with Content, Digital, Performance Agencies, and Sales to hit campaign objectives
- Reporting on performance of all campaigns to the Chief Marketing Officer, Business Unit Lead (Business Unit Sales Director) and sales team
To be successful in this Marketing Manager position you must have:
- Experience working in a SaaS/Tech organisation - minimum of 7 years
- Worked on regional/international marketing campaigns
- Supported 3-12-month sales cycles with complex marketing campaigns
- Reported on opportunity pipeline, leads generated, MQLs, SALs, SQLs and revenue
- Developed commercial B2B marketing campaigns
- Extremely data-driven, communicative, curious and have strong content marketing and writing skills
- A strategic understanding of all marketing channels
- Good digital marketing skills including email campaigns, website, social media management and analytics
- An ambition to achieve and strive to improve at every turn
The organisation is a forward-thinking, agile, collaborative and disruptive software streamlining the construction industry processes. The company have over 20 cloud solution software products. The software resurfaces hidden data, transforming it into actionable insights to drive immediate outcomes.
With a driven CMO now in place and with the remit to build a world-class marketing function this is a truly exciting time for someone to join the organisation. If you're a highly diligent, data-driven B2B marketer wanting ownership of a leading SaaS platform used in the construction of the Shard and Wembley Stadium then this is the role for you…
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £70,000-80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.