The Role: The Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Marketing Director, will take full ownership for a variety of portfolio of events within this leading B2B events organisation. The business has invested in leading marketing technology (Eloqua and Oracle CRM) to support the overall marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager sits in a flat structure and receives some support working alongside the Marketing Director and conference producer. The Marketing Manager will have total ownership of this portfolio of events from creating the marketing strategy to tactical execution of the strategy. The candidate will use a range of marketing channels including email marketing, website, social media, and PPC/SEO. The successful Marketing Manager will be an analytical, data-driven marketer with experience of working in a B2B events environment. This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading portfolio, with aggressive growth plans. This forward-thinking organisation are looking to expand the number of events and enter new international markets.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager will include:
- Creating strategy to support business goals of increasing delegate, exhibitor, and sponsorship revenue
- Leading and owning the content strategy with the conference producer
- Supporting the diversification of using a more rounded digital marketing approach - PPC/SEO, social media (paid and organic)
- Managing stakeholder relationships and media partnerships
- Tactically executing marketing campaigns
- Using analytical tools (including google analytics) to create reports on campaign successes
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- B2B events marketing experience
- Experience of working with marketing automation tools (Ideally Eloqua)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for commercial, digital marketing - email, social, SEO, PPC
The Company: This established events organisation with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of events. This event portfolio has been highlighted as a major growth area, with this portfolio expanding internationally. The senior board sees the value of marketing and thus there is a great opportunity here to build a marketing career.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £28,000-32,000 + £4,000 bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the Central, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.