Exhibition Marketing Manager
The Role: This Exhibitions Marketing Manager position is a central role within the Exhibitions division of this leading media and events organisation. The company are looking for individuals with proven success of running marketing campaigns to drive visitors to Exhibitions. Experience working closely with sales teams to help drive revenue opportunity across sponsors and exhibitors is a necessity. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating the overall marketing strategy and managing the campaign execution of the roadmap. The successful candidate will have an ability to influence stakeholders of all level and help drive a cultural change in the business. Someone with exposure to wide-ranging marketing channels (email, social, advertising, website, collateral, SEO, PPC) is highly desirable.
Responsibilities for the position of Exhibitions Marketing Manager:
- Owning the marketing strategy and developing the marketing channels being used
- Working with key stakeholders and champion any changes that are happening internally with marketing, technology and the wider business
- Managing the marketing budget and forecasting results
- Coming up with new, innovative ideas to develop the scope of how the marketing team interact and engage with the target audiences
- Full hands-on execution of campaigns and end-to-end campaign management
- Driving visitor attendance, and supporting sales with generating exhibitor and sponsor leads
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of working in a B2B exhibitions marketing role for 3-5 years minimum
- Experience of owning the strategy for their leading Exhibition
- Commercial and successful marketing achievements come as second nature
The Company: This established, niche media business has been a leader in their field for over 50 years. Targeting the media industries, they provide weekly print content, online content, events and awards for their sectors. If you are in these sectors, you will use their product. This is an exciting role working on an exciting product in a developing business. If you are looking for a role that will enable full ownership of the marketing strategy, budget and success of the product then this is for you.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000
- Company benefits including flexible working
Location: The position of Exhibition Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.