Position: Marketing Manager
Suitable for: Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive with experience of events management
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Duration: Initial 12 month contract with a view to becoming permanent
Salary: C£35k - £40k or hourly/daily rate
Global building products/solutions company require an experienced Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive / Events Manager to manage the UK marketing requirements including specific focus on value added products and exhibitions.
Marketing Manager profile: must have a good understanding of B2B customer segments, value propositions and working with a wide product portfolio. Must be creative, analytical and have good project management skills.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive / Events Manager or similar
- Must have experience in project management, events management, exhibitions etc
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Marketing collateral and communications
- Assisting in the development of marketing strategy and creating marketing plans
- Create marketing presentations
- End to end project management of events/exhibitions and product launches
- Budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable (not essential):
- CIM or Bachelor's degree in marketing, business (marketing oriented), strategic communication, advertising
- Previous experience of the construction or civil engineering sector
- Familiarity with all Adobe Creative suite
- Experience with value proposition development
- Develop, implement and execute marketing initiatives
- Follow and ensure the brand guidelines, values and image are being followed
- Work with creative agencies and other 3rd party suppliers
- Build and deliver and events / exhibition plan
- Plan and execute specific customer, proposition and product campaigns
To apply: follow the online application process below and upload your CV in Word
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.