- Job Role
- Content Manager
Monument, City of London
£25,000 - £28,000 + Bens (depending on experience)
The Content Manager Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Content Manager to join the phenomenally successful In-house Recruitment based on the River nr Monument (City of London). For clarity, we’re not a recruitment agency!
In-house Recruitment is the fastest growing community for In-house/corporate Recruiters from direct employers in the industry. Our members benefit from our 60+ events which include; regional conferences, exhibitions and shows, specialist breakfasts and dinners and our annual 800-strong awards gala. In addition to this we offer our members jobs, helpful and informative online forums, social channels and much more.
The digital marketing team is responsible for all aspects of our digital proposition including all online content, social media, lead generation, membership proposition, community development, data/analytics and much more.
- Research and produce a variety of short and long-form written content (interviews, industry trends, event round-ups, original content and commentary)
- Produce and edit video content (speaker interviews and presentations)
- Design interactive digital whitepaper using Foleon
- Upload and manage content on Wordpress CMS
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write compelling event descriptions to entice community to sign up
- Manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Design visual assets for event promotion: promo images, banners, email signatures
- Coordinate with other members of the marketing team and clients on content delivery
- Assist in creative projects where needed for example; copy for emails, event programmes, social media posts, infographics and video content
- Adopt and maintain our brand’s tone of voice with a good understanding of content and an open approachable persona on social media
- Use Adobe Photoshop to create images for blogs/whitepapers/presentations which are on-brand
We are looking for a bright spark to join our passionate team as we expand and enhance our proposition for this ever-growing industry. Whilst this is an autonomous role, you will work closely with the Marketing and Events team where will adopt a hands-on approach and possess the following key attributes:
- Experience in the creation of digital content including; blogs, whitepapers/long form content, web pages, announcements, round-ups and more. HTML and WordPress experience is desirable
- Strong social media skills, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
- A passion for writing and a strong understanding of content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a keen eye for detail
- Hardworking, dynamic, proactive approach to work and life as well as the ability to work autonomously with a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, ever-changing industry
- Adobe Photoshop experience would be advantageous
- Recruitment industry experience would also be a bonus
Aside from working for our dynamic and progressive organisation you will be rewarded with:
- £25,000 – £28,000 + Bens (depending on experience)
- Quarterly company incentive trips (UK and European)
- Contemporary offices with lots of attractive features
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fun and lively social atmosphere
- Working with a simply brilliant team!
Please accompany your CV with a short covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly