Account Manager - Agency Side
Account Manager – Agency Side
Salary c£25 - £30k, based on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established design, advertising and marketing agency who’re on the lookout for a new Mid-Weight Account Manager to join their innovative team.
The role will give the right candidate the opportunity to work with prestigious clients on some great projects for some fantastic clients, and on working for some great brands across multiple marketing collateral. This is a client facing role, as such you will be used to dealing with your clients, filtering back to your directors, technical and creative team members as required.
Your working day will consist of:
- Working with your colleagues to manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through marketing and design
- Take day-to-day responsibility for projects and client relationships ensuring that you are an integral part of the project and account management process
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes.
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas where required.
- Creating presentation materials for briefing to both colleagues and clients ensuring that projects are met on time and to the client’s expectations
Key Disciplines include:
- Strong Communication skills between both team members and clients as well as the capabilities to write clearly and concisely
- A good knowledge and understanding of the design process
- Time Management and Budget Capability to ensure that are projects are met with the client’s needs and requirements
- A strong background in Design and Print management
- Previous experience gained in agency side or Account Management role working at a Mid to Senior level in marketing or creative marketing.
- A good mix of on and offline experience in the industry is desirable.
This position is for a fantastic agency in an easily accessible location, although you will definitely need a car for this role!
This is the sort of role a London agency Account Manager dreams of. If you’re looking for all the excitement agency a London agency has to offer but within a busy studio out of London then this could be your dream job.
To apply please submit your CV, current and expected salary and notice period details.