Senior Marketing Executive
- Market a range of exciting global events
- Full-mix Senior Marketing Executive position with great progression in an overall team of 40 marketers
- Opportunity for a passionate event marketer to market cutting-edge industry events in the UK and USA
- Spanish speaking essential
The Role: This international media organisation seeking an ambitious, proactive and lively Senior Marketing Executive to join their team. The main objective of this role is to increase delegate attendance for their global events, predominantly South America. Reporting into Marketing Manager, you'll sit in close-knit team of 4 marketers within this division, alongside a wider team of about 40 marketers in the company.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive
- Plan and drive event strategy
- End to end management of full-mix marketing campaigns targeting global retail businesses
- Email Marketing Automation
- Social, CRM, SEO, PPC, web, PR
- Creating and maintaining relationships and deals with media partners
- Content marketing strategy - creating and curating content in Spanish
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience in an events marketing role (ideally B2B)
- Native/Fully Fluent Spanish
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience or interest in events and or retail industry would be ideal
- Confidence, tenacity and sociable-nature
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: This company run global events, and this division's events focus on large scale exhibitions for global retail businesses. This position is a new role due to portfolio growth, and your role will be a full-marketing mix with real opportunity to take on responsibility and grow in the company.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28-30K + Bonus
- Full list of benefits including free gym membership, 25 days holiday, Taste card and season ticket loan
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.