Senior Client Development Manager
Senior Client Development Manager – brand new role in prestigious US law firm – salary up to £90,000 and based in London.
This prestigious US law firm is looking for a Senior Client Development Manager to join its team on a permanent basis in the London office. The EMEA marketing and BD team is going through a transformation and this is a brand new role. This role will focus on and have the primary responsibility for the day-to-day management of client development activities for a small number of key clients within the London office. As a first time appointment, the role has excellent scope for development and long-term career progression as the firm’s approach to key client management develops.
The role will include:
- Taking the leading role in the development and management of the opportunity pipeline for the key clients;
- Developing and delivering training to partners and lawyers on client relationship management best practice;
- Coaching partners and lawyers ahead of client meetings and BD engagements;
- Involvement of the development of the global client programme; and
- Responsibility for account management of two to three global key clients.
This firm is seeking a BD/Client Relationship professional that has significant experience of a similar role in an international legal environment. The successful candidate will need exposure and solid knowledge of the business and financial markets and will demonstrate excellent relationship management skills and the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 020 3405 6198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.