Associate Client Director
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced communications professional with a background of working on multiple projects, to join a leading and growing communications consultancy and work with well-known brands.
Role and responsibilities:
- Senior account management and direction
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day running of accounts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients of all levels.
- Stakeholder relationships
- Ensure all communications work produced is timely, of the highest quality, standards and creativity
- Communications consulting
- Overseeing the implementation of communication projects, advising on the best approach
- Commercial profitability and growth
- Attending events
Skills and experience:
- Consultancy or agency background preferered, although will consider in house experience
- Proven experience on working on multiple projects is essential
- Previous experience of working with senior level stakeholders, including board level executives
- Experience in developing and implementing communication strategy
- Project and campaign planning and oversight, ensuring alignment to strategy
- Project specific accountability and quality
- Must have excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Supporting communication ROI - measurement, learnings, analytics and insights.
- Contributing to proposals and bringing in new business