Digital marketing exec - Danish
Digital Marketing exec - Swedish
- Creative, fun and social culture.
- Fast-growing, thriving business.
- Huge growth potential.
This is an established global online retailer and wholesaler, who specialise in well-being products. The heart of the business is the customers and they pride themselves on having exceptional customer service and solid core values. They have gone from strength to strength since starting organically over a decade ago and have created world-class eCommerce brands. They are looking for a number of Digital Marketing executives to join the team in this amazing time of growth, in particular with a strong command of the Danish language.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of the broader Marketing team, you will look after the fortunes of one of the Danish websites to make sure it meets both financial objectives and the overarching global strategy. Your role will span a number of areas including Paid Search (PPC and Display), CRO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Affiliation, Email Marketing and (Paid & Organic) Social Media management. You will be creating and implementing strategic marketing campaigns and use your knowledge and experience to buy print, television and/or radio advertising.
You will need to have a good understanding of localised online buying behaviour and the ability to understand and analyse traffic, trends and be able to generate more relevant traffic using your experience of the fore mentioned key digital channels. A passion for all things digital and an analytical mind will be a massive bonus for these roles, as well as being a self-starter with ambition to grow your skill set and work with various key digital channels.
What experience you'll need
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, hands-on rather than agency.
- Key areas of experience need to be PPC, Google Ads, Google Analytics, CRO, Email Marketing, Paid Social, Affiliates and SEO.
- Solid proficiency in the Danish language (written and spoken) is a must.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently when working on multiple channels.
- Experience of Public Relations techniques (online and offline) is a huge plus.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Experience in Health, Beauty or well being is good to have.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here of up to £35k depending on relevant experience to the above channels. Great benefits package, Pension, monthly commission, annual bonus structure, fantastic work culture, lovely modern offices, table tennis, pool……… The list goes on!!
Please get in touch with Marlie to learn more about this role!