Paid Search Marketing Executive - Global Arts, Crafts & Toy Retailer
JB088 - £35k
A rapidly growing, privately owned and family run retail/eCommerce business of 100 people have created a number of new vacancies due to excellent performance. They are highly successful and very cash rich, which is driven by the fact that they do everything themselves in-house from design, marketing, procurement and fulfilment. They have just reached over a 70 staff at their head office in Essex that prides itself on a strong social, collaborative and creative culture.
They specialise in designing and creating highly popular arts & crafts products aimed at the youth market which they sell in very high volume all over the world, from singular consumer orders to high volume business orders. It really is an exciting time to join this business who are a true British success story.
Your role as a Paid Search Exec will see you support all paid and unpaid online media activity (paid search, affiliates, organic search). This is a 'hands on' role requiring a driven and quick-learning individual to plan, implement and optimise PPC and Shopping advertising campaigns.
On a day to day basis you can also expect to do some of the following;
- Delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing PPC Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to international sites to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Working with international teams to provide day to day support
- Optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
If this role looks interesting, then the company would like to see some of the below for you;
- Experience working in online marketing environment
- Experience working with PPCs and Google Shopping
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
What you'll get back in return is the chance to develop your skills in a global brand that are going from strength to strength. You'll be part of a growing marketing team that have a lot of scope to produce excellent work and continue to keep the business going up!
If you're interested in the role, then please do get in touch by applying below or sending your CV