Senior Strategist for top London Agency working on creative travel brand
This exciting role will be working for one of the UK’s best direct and digital marketing agencies. They specialise in developing campaigns which change consumer behaviour. They are based in amazing offices, with a great culture, and they provide exceptional career opportunities for their staff – they are truly one of the best places to work!
A seriously exciting and creative award-winning account in travel. You will work across several brands leading them to deliver the best customer experience for their clients by creating highly strategic and bold creative campaigns.
You will help your client deliver award winning customer journeys for their clients – ensuring the messaging and targeting always hits the mark and delivers an exciting and engaging experience.
- You have integrated strategy / planning experience, which includes CRM digital and customer journeys
- You are able to own strategy projects and creative briefs - inspiring creatives to produce more award-winning work
- You have the ability to drive strategy from a ‘top-down’ level, but also get the rigour and detail that a customer experience strategy requires
- You have expertise in creating CRM strategies from scratch
- You are a collaborative strategist and are able to work with strategy teams such as data and CX
- You are happy rolling up your sleeves to help the team
- You have excellent communication skills – you will work closely with the clients and the role would suit a lively and energetic personality that enjoys forging strong relationships
The salary for this role is up to around £60k plus great benefits. There will be some international travel