Graduate Digital Media Specialist
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- Fantastic central Birmingham location.
- Full training provided to become a Digital Programmatic Specialist .
What you’ll be doing
Full training will be provided. From the first day, you'll be working closely with the rest of the team to learn programmatic trading, and will be provided with all of the tools needed to excel in the role. There will be heaps on the job training and support, as well as client engagement. You'll have the opportunity here to gain certifications which will really enhance your career prospects in digital media.
What experience you’ll need to apply for this role
- An analytical or marketing-based degree (e.g. Marketing, Mathematics, or Economics)
- A strong interest in digital tech
- Good data analysis skills
As well as great career development opportunities, this company offers great benefits to their employees such as generous holiday entitlement, vouchers, car scheme, and options to purchase more holiday! This company is also a clear advocate for work life balance and they have a reputation for being a great organisation to work for!
If you’re interested in hearing more, please get in touch with Stacey @ ADLIB on 01179 269 530.