Campaign Analyst, Central London - Up to £45k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Campaign Analyst who has excellent IBM Campaign and Apteco’s FastStats and PeopleStage experience. The Campaign Analyst we’re looking for will be someone who has a strong understanding of customer journeys and data. You’ll be joining a data-led agency who are exceptional at what they do. Are you the Campaign Analyst we are looking for?
This amazing data-led agency are growing rapidly, and want to push the career of their data experts.
This Campaign Analyst will be responsible for utilising data to its full potential for the agency and client alike. Are you this Campaign Analyst? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. You’ll be responsible for reporting on campaigns and helping clients improve results.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Campaign Analyst:
- Manage customer led campaigns, develop trigger communications around customer journeys.
- Provide key campaign recommendations that will aid the clients in meeting their goals and benefits
- Support the client services team in planning of data’s role within campaigns, advising them and ensuring they are targeting the best customers
- Provide advice by liaising with Account Managers on how campaign selections could be improved or changed to better meet clients’ needs or objectives
- Monitoring the delivery of all data feeds in and out of internal systems for campaign execution.
- Involved in preparing and presenting campaign quarterly reviews
- Be the key point of contact with regards to data load or transfer issues, notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery
- Set up, maintain, and manage automated processes to extract data via APIs/SFTPs
- Quality Assurance third party data mining and campaign management software
- Take charge of troubleshooting and notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery.
Are you the Campaign Analyst we are looking for? Here’s what they’re looking for in this Campaign Analyst:
- Expert in IBM Campaign and Apteco’s FastStats and PeopleStage.
- SQL Server, ideally would be familiar with MS SQL, Management Studio, store procedures, index, views, SSIS.
- Advanced user of Excel - able to create macros with Excel and program with Visual Basic (VB), know how to use formulas etc.
- Preferred knowledge of ESP Platforms but not essential. I.e. Getresponse, Smartfocus, dotdigital. etc.
- Preferred knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting tools but not essential
- It is essential for you to have had experience within the marketing sector. Working in a similar agency environment is highly desirable.
Please get in touch quoting JW751b when applying for this Campaign Analyst role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
More searches like this
- B2C Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Analysis Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Database Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Web Analytics Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)