Digital Marketing Manager - Growing B2C Business
- Rapidly growing, successful business.
- Dynamic, start-up culture.
- Strategic and hands-on Marketing Manager role.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Marketing Director and managing a team of four, you will take charge of planning, implementing and optimising effective marketing campaigns, predominately digital including Facebook Ads. You will be responsible for regular analysis and reporting back on campaign success, including budgets, using these insights to provide recommendations to improve activity. In order to ensure a consistent approach across the business, you’ll partner with other members of the marketing team to integrate content and product messaging when running campaigns, all the while looking for opportunities to automate processes and build scalable marketing infrastructure to promote long-term growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience at Manager level, confident in managing a small team.
- Experience managing large budget marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience managing Paid Social is a must have.
- Background in B2C and experience of all aspects of the marketing mix.
- The ability to respond quickly to changing business needs and timelines.
- You will be coming from a fast-paced and high-pressure role and you will thrive in this environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer, which is dependent on experience, alongside the chance to work in a driven, energetic team within a leading business in their field.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Chloe for more information!