PR Manager - Mat Cover
- Positioned at the top end of the luxury scale.
- Fast-paced, cross-functional role.
- Beautiful offices in London.
What you’ll be doing
Your main function will be contributing to the achievement of the Brand's annual growth by providing efficient PR/Communications support and guidance to the Brand Manager.
As a successful candidate, you’ll work cross-functionally with other teams such as Campaigns, Digital, Commercial and Design. The postholder will be the first point of contact for PR queries and will build long-standing relationships with UK media across print, TV, radio and digital. With a solid understanding of the Brand’s audience, you will appreciate the UK media landscape. This is a fast-paced role, where all Media requests need to be met as quickly as possible, working to deadlines.
Supporting the head of Communications, you will create and manage UK events in line with the overarching UK Media strategy. You will use your analytical skills to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns, reporting bi-monthly press coverage reports and manage the PR/Comms budget.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong Events Management experience.
- Expert knowledge of different forms of PR activities.
- Solid background working in PR for Premium Consumer Brands essential (Client side or Agency).
- Great experience in negotiation and relationship building.
There is a competitive salary on offer of up to £40k plus bonus potential. Benefits include pension, life insurance and long service awards.
This is an FTC Maternity Cover role, not a Permanent position.
Please get in touch with Marlie now on 01179 269 530 for more information!!