Marketing and Commercialisation Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an exciting 12 month fixed contract Marketing Assistant position in Lancashire! This position sits within a shopping centre that has undergone a major refurbishment and re-brand in the last few years resulting in higher footfall and increased customer engagement.
Marketing is a huge part of this centre's future so this is a really exciting time to join the passionate and dynamic team there!
You will be expected to hit the ground running and be given the autonomy to come up with creative and innovative concepts, events and strategies as well as to play a key part in the commercial revenue of the scheme.
What is the role?
- Assist the Centre Manager and Marketing Manager to deliver the marketing strategy.
- Work with tenants and stakeholders to deliver innovative marketing campaigns, events and promotions to customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Support with the day-to-day management, reporting and analysis of all web-based and viral marketing as well as social media platforms.
- Assist in community awareness and charitable activities.
- Strategise and deliver marketing initiatives to drive customer loyalty, maximise dwell time, spend and visitor footfall.
- Create new revenue streams for the centre through regular liaison and effective communication with retail brands.
What are they looking for?
- A passion for marketing is a must
- Experience in retail
- Knowledge of social media and websites
- A 'get up and go' approach to tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Does this sound like the role for you? Please apply today!