Digital Project Manager
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team.
- Lovely consumer brands to work with at this successful digital agency.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol, commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Chippenham or Cheltenham.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of the digital project team- providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Working closely with the other digital producers, tech and creative teams, you’ll be managing complex design and build and campaign-based projects, incoming requests and keeping clients up to date and happy with progress of how projects are running.
As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly through to delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role at the moment whether that’s in a Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Account Manager with hands on Digital Experience.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the difference between CMS, content, SEO, PPC and social.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £35k, plus a generous benefits package, and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression and training on offer for the perfect, ambitious candidate.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!