Retail Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator opportunity to join a recently redeveloped and bustling shopping centre in Surrey. The centre has recently received a huge investment that has allowed the refurbishment and re-positioning of this modern retail and leisure destination - an exciting time to join the team!
You will be working for one of the world's leading owners and operators of UK and European shopping centres with a significant international portfolio! You will be given the opportunity to learn and develop, work with industry leaders and quickly progress in your career!
This business strongly believes in recognising and rewarding staff and is passionate about diversity and equality.
What is the role?
- Assist the marketing agency and Centre Manager to deliver the marketing strategy.
- Work with tenants, external suppliers, agencies and stakeholders to deliver innovative marketing campaigns, events and promotions.
- Support with the day-to-day management, reporting and analysis of all web-based and viral marketing as well as social media platforms.
- Assist in community awareness and charitable activities.
- Strategise and deliver marketing initiatives to drive customer loyalty, maximise dwell time, spend and visitor footfall.
What are they looking for?
- A passion for marketing is a must
- Experience in retail
- Knowledge of social media and websites
- A 'get up and go' approach to tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why this role?
- Gain visibility to the full marketing strategy
- Work with industry leaders, tenants and stakeholders
- Partner with the shopping centre's tenants which includes some leading fashion brands!
- Fantastic personal development and career progression opportunities
- Employed by a leading and world-renowned business that has an international presence